Dhorde Patil Charitable Trust Web site. Its purpose is to provide you with useful information about our charity, that we hope will make it easier for you to understand The Trust and help you become part of the work we do. At this site, you will discover all about our work and be introduced to the people who are currently involved. Feel free to browse around this site. If you have comments or questions about the work we do, or would like to contact us, click on the Contact Us button. Thanks for visiting and we look forward to your continuing interest in our work.
Future plans and activities of the Trust
- Award Ceremony: Inspirational Mother Lifetime Achievement Award.Senior Advocate Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Helping needy children for education, food and clothing.
- Conducting blood donation camps.
- Scholarships for academically bright students from poor families.
- Arranging matrimonial get to gather functions.
- Conducting seminars for educational guidance (for students) with highly qualified academicians.
- Water conservation, tree plantation & environment awareness drive.
- Felicitation of “Nobel Mother” and “Senior Lawyer” to noted people in the society.
- Organizing plays, dramas, promoting traditional Marathi arts in and around Pune.
loving memoryLate Sou Kamaltai Sopanrao Dhorde-Patil
Late Sou Kamaltai Sopanrao Dhorde-Patil was born on 06/04/1941, on the auspicious day of Ramnavmi, to her late parents Venutai & Bhausaheb Shankarrao Labde-Patil of village Gondhavni in Shrirampur taluka of Ahmednagar, in Maharashtra.More..
Late Adv. Sopanrao Maruti Dhorde-Patil.
Late Adv. Sopanrao Maruti Dhorde-Patil or “DADASAHEB”; as he was respectfully and fondly called, was born on 24/06/1929 to his parents Late Parvatabai and Maruti Bapuji Dhorde-Patil at village Dongaon, in Vaijapur taluka of Aurangabad district.More..